We are constantly adding new markets; currently our FPGA supports the following trading and market data protocols:
- Nasdaq OUCH and ITCH
- Nasdaq UFO (UDP For Orders)
- Eurex EOBI market data handler and book building
- Eurex ETI order entry
- CME iLink and MDP3.0
- FIX 4.x and FIX 5.x
- Client-specific protocols can be rapidly incorporated
Mandatory pre-trade risk checks are built into our FPGAs adding virtually no latency, and include:
- Instrument-specific buy/sell restrictions
- Price limits
- Order quantity
- Notional value (price x quantity)
- Average daily volume
- Stale orders
- Duplicate orders
Our FPGA is fastest on the market:
- Quarter-microsecond wire-to-wire latency.
- No jitter – 100% deterministic performance.
- Over 32,000 client connections and 500 venue connections.
- Lowest latency PCIe transfers.
We provide the following additional features with our system:
- FPGA Management API included.
- FPGA maintains current positions including open orders and exposure.
- Nanosecond time stamping of all messages.
- FPGA full/ partial reconfiguration over PCIe.